Yodawy is a well-established and funded digital startup in the pharma and health insurance industry based in Cairo, Egypt. Backed up by Algebra Ventures and CVentures, Yodawy offers innovative and disruptive solutions to patients, consumers, health insurers and pharmacies. Yodawy has established itself as a solid digital solutions provider in the market in less than 2 years.
Take full ownership of a specific product, starting with gathering requirements and writing user stories, to working hand-in-hand with designers, developers, testers and data analysts to launch and continuously iterate and improve a product.
- Full product ownership, from requirements gathering to final product launch
- Lead requirements gathering including writing user stories and user journey flow charts
- Envision, define and communicate the product roadmap
- Maintain delivery timeline and schedule
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritization of features that meet audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases.
- Know and define the audience; understand what they want and need from digital products
- Work with Engineering, UX, QA, Research and Performance Marketing teams to ensure product concepts meet all needs; present to senior management and station stakeholders as well as third parties
- Understand, follow and promote Agile product management processes
- Use analytics tools to understand user behaviors and journeys to continuously iterate and enhance your product
- Manage all aspects of the cross-functional team, including inter-team communications and results-oriented meetings
- Experience of 1-3 years as a Product Manager, preferably with consumer-facing digital products
- Solid understanding of the typical stages of the software development life cycle
- You have defined a product vision along with short-term and long-term road maps in order to achieve it
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including user story writing
- An eye for detail and extraordinary time management skills
- Nothing about your product escapes you and you know everything there is to know about how your users use it
|Experience||1 to 3 years|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Job Type||Full Time|